Smashy Road: Wanted now has 90 unlockable vehicles! Users can have a higher driving experience. Have a race in the desert, grasslands and city roads to earn great rewards.
- Price: Free
- Category: Action
- Developer:Bearbit Studios B.V.
Uninstall the app:
1. Go to Settings menu;
2. Choose Apps or Application manager;
3. Touch the app you want to remove;
4. Press Uninstall.
Try to avoid the police, army jeeps, tanks and swat. Test how long can you last. You can also have a race with your friends on social platforms. Experience random environment and meet secret locations.
And this Christmas version comes with the higher quality of visual sights and amazing new sounds. Unlock as many cars as you want and enjoy the excitement the game brings.
Here are some tips and strategies for you to play Smashy Road: Wanted, check the following items and unlock the rare and legendary cars!
How to Unlock Rare and Legendary Cars:
1. Be Patient
You can only get new cars by rolling and rerolling until you get lucky. So if you have enough time and just start playing, you can roll and see if you're lucky, then uninstall the game, install again and get your free roll.
2. Collect the cash
Collect money as many as possible. Even though it's a slow way, you will get there eventually. And watching videos also help you get 2- free coins every 4-5 deaths. You can simply make a "death roll" on purpose to get the coins.
3. The time lapse
You can get one free gift every 5 hours so that you're able to cheat the timers. Go to Settings, and put the time forward by 5 hours, then go to the game and collect the gift. Turn back to the right time and repeat the process.
So these are the tips and strategies for playing Smashy Road: Wanted. Hope you can get them and use the tips well, enjoy the game!
1. All content is original. The copyright of all app reviews and images belongs to our editorial team, copying without attribution is forbidden.
3. We guarantee the security of apk files downloaded from our site and also provide the official download link at Google Play Store.
Besides, the app you're reading right now:
1. is a mobile app;
2. will not change any system settings on your phone.Detail