Telegram is a fast messaging app which can be used on multiple devices such as computers, tablets, mobile phones. Started with Telegram, you can send large amount of messages, videos, or other files of multiple types (doc, zip, pdf, and so on) in high speed without limitation.
These message history can also be synced in cloud seamlessly across all your devices without worrying about losing them again. More importantly, Telegram values your privacy heavily with messages can be encrypted and self-destruct.
Uninstall the app:
1. Go to Settings menu;
2. Choose Apps or Application manager;
3. Touch the app you want to remove;
4. Press Uninstall.
Why we recommend Telegram for you? Please refer to the following parts:
Telegram is one of the most reliable messaging systems. It can also work on weak mobile connections.
Telegram can connect to the closest possible server, so it operates faster than other communication applicaitons.
It has the best security among different messaging apps. Most information has been encrypted.
Telegram can be downloaded for free and there are no ads for this application.
The Telegram will protect your privacy seriously and never let others know your personal data.
◆ Cloud Storage
Telegram can save your chatting history in its cloud storage. You don't need to worry about losing any message any longer.
◆ Group Chat
Users can chat by creating a group with up to 200 members. You can send one message to up to 200 contacts at a time.
1. All content is original. The copyright of all app reviews and images belongs to our editorial team, copying without attribution is forbidden.
3. We guarantee the security of apk files downloaded from our site and also provide the official download link at Google Play Store.
Besides, the app you're reading right now:
1. is a mobile app;
2. will not change any system settings on your phone.Detail