Fortnite landed on Google Play Store：Finally, Fortnite landed on Google Play Store, 18 months' after releasing the game as third party software downloadable outside of it. Previously, the reason why Epic Games, the developer of Fortnite, refused to cooperate with Google, was that if they did so, they would have to pay Google 30 percent cut mandated by the Play Store for all in-app purchases, quite similar as the situation on Apple Store. However, after 18 months' struggle, Epic Games has come to a realization that the situation is very tough for those apps which are obtained outside of Google Play Store, for Google deliberately puts them at a disadvantage through "technical and business measures such as scary, repetitive security pop-ups for downloaded and updated software, restrictive manufacturer and carrier agreements and dealings, Google public relations characterizing third party software sources as malware, and new efforts such as Google Play Protect to outright block software obtained outside the Google Play store".
Released in 2017, Fortnite is a top-rated online video game developed by Epic Games. It is available in three game mode versions. After the first two games have been successful for Epic Games, Fortnite Battle Royale became a huge success, attracting 125 million players in less than a year. It even has become a cultural phenomenon.
- Fortnite has three different game modes with the same engine and similar graphics, art assets, and game mechanics.
- Fortnite: Save the World is set as a player-versus-environment game. Four players make up a team with a common objective on various missions. The players need to build home base shelters, collect resources, save survivors, and defend equipment. From missions, they get awarded many in-game items, including hero characters, weapon and trap schematics, and survivors.
- Fortnite Battle Royale is designed as a player-versus-player battle royale game for up to 100 players but also allows one to play alone. Weaponless players must scavenge for weapons, items, resources, and even vehicles if they want to stay alive and attack other players.
- Fortnite Creative is a sandbox game where players are allowed to create anything they want on an island. The most popular creations from Creative will be rotated into the Battle Royale map in an area called "The Block." Featured creations are also displayed in the "Creative Hub."
Why is it so popular with kids?
The game is fun to watch as well as play. The Fortnite: Battle Royale has very bright, cartoon-like graphics and lots of ridiculous items and costumes to attract kids' attention. Besides, developers keep adding new items features and play modes to attract players.
Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas - an action game with role-playing components set in an open world environment. Developed by Rockstar Games, Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas has the biggest release on mobile games featuring San Andreas and three major cities.
San Andreas has the core gameplay of two elements - a third-person shooter and a driving game. Players can walk, run, swim, climb, jump and sprint as well as use kinds of weapons and arms. Besides, players can also drive various vehicles like bikes, motorcycles, boats, trains, tanks, helicopters, automobiles and more.
With more than 70 hours of gameplay, Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas takes place in Las Venturas, Los Santos, and San Fierro. It provides high-resolution and well-designed graphics. And it improved some features like lighting enhancements, color palette, and character models especially for mobile devices.
- Support multi languages include English, Spanish, German, Italian, Russian and Japanese.
- Players can save all their data across all the mobile devices with Rockstar Social Club Members right on cloud.
- High-resolution graphics designed for mobile devices as well as improved character models and lighting enhancements.
- Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas have three different control schemes with contextual options for players to customize and display buttons when necessary.
- Players can adjust the graphic settings to experience the visual effects. San Andreas is compatible with MoGa Wireless Game Controllers and combined with Immersion tactile effects.
- Users can reboot your device after the download for optimal performance.
- New features like Gang Wars, Burglary, Money, Minigames, Car Modification and Multiplayer are added to the new update.
- If you have any questions about the mobile version, please visit wardrumstudios.com to find information. Or visit rockstargames.com to get more excellent gameplays.