TikTok (Musically) is a short-video social platform powered by music, with which users can create and share fun music videos anytime anywhere they want. You can add a song to your video, choosing from the app's song bank or picking a song stored in your device.
TikTok is available for both Android and iOS users from Google Play Store and App Store. It enables you to edit your video with songs, special effects filters, fun stickers and more. Here you can find millions of exciting videos made by people all around the world, and you can also share them with your friends and followers.
Uninstall the app:
1. Go to Settings menu;
2. Choose Apps or Application manager;
3. Touch the app you want to remove;
4. Press Uninstall.
• TikTok will offer you fun videos based on your taste.
• You can add your favorite song or sound to your videos for free. TikTok provides tons of music in different genres like pop, rock, country and more.
• All the basic features like trim, cut, merge and duplicate functions are included.
• It also lets you edit your videos with over 100 emoji stickers, face filters, and beauty effects.
About TikTok & Musically
Musically was acquired by ByteDance, a Chinese company in November 2017. The Musically app was now absorbed into its own TikTok app in the US market, while TikTok app will remain a standalone app in China where it's known as Douyin.
1. All content is original. The copyright of all app reviews and images belongs to our editorial team, copying without attribution is forbidden.
3. We guarantee the security of apk files downloaded from our site and also provide the official download link at Google Play Store.
Besides, the app you're reading right now:
1. is a mobile app;
2. will not change any system settings on your phone.Detail