The Weather Channel is the most downloaded weather app in the world. It's meant to become the most powerful weather app in the industry.
Whether you’re looking for a sunny day to go camping or planning to view snow sights, The Weather Channel brings you the most efficient and personalized weather information including forecasts, radar maps, street conditions, and accidental alerts.
The Weather Channel is now available on Android, iOS, and Windows devices. You can use it on mobile phones, tablets, and watches like Android Wear or Apple Watch.
The Weather Channel delivers the most primary function of weather conditions. It conveys temperature, weather conditions like sunny or rainy, humidity, wind speed, UV index and others in a simple way to read.
You can share the current weather condition with your friends via the share button. The Weather Channel also enables you to look up any weather condition in anywhere. It serves you just fine.
ABOUT THE WEATHER CHANNEL APP
- The Weather Channel gives you hourly forecasts in Celsius or Fahrenheit, as well as hourly report, weekend and 15-day predictions.
- The Hurricane Central function can protect you from storms or hurricanes by tracking these activities and making preparations. It can keep your family safe and prepared.
- The Weather Channel provides the most precise current weather conditions of each data - temperature, humidity, wind speed, sunrise time, sunset time, dew point, visibility, and more.
- The inside weather map shows you the past and future radar condition include road views, satellite, wind speed, snow cover, water temperature and more. And the map radar is fast loaded and well designed.
- As for Android users, The Weather Channel provides a dynamic home screen, which makes changes based on your location. Keep you well informed of the weather condition and other information.
- Vertical Layout: The Weather Channel uses a vertical scrolling layout to present photos in a location-aware backdrop. It also adds a social weather reporting interface, at which you can tap any of its weather conditions icons.
- Radar Map: The radar map provides the conditions of storm alerts, paths of hurricanes, tropical storms, snow features, and other meteorological data. Your location shows well on the radar map, and you can look up the conditions around you.
- Weather Widget: The Weather Channel has redesigned its widgets and offers four size options now. The largest one shows a picture of the current time, temperature, weather condition, and date. While the smallest one presents the temperature with a little icon showing weather conditions.
1. All content is original. The copyright of all app reviews and images belongs to our editorial team, copying without attribution is forbidden.
3. We guarantee the security of apk files downloaded from our site and also provide the official download link at Google Play Store.
Besides, the app you're reading right now:
1. is a mobile app;
2. will not change any system settings on your phone.