The Kindle app gives everyone the right to read books, magazines, newspapers now. There’re over a million books inside the app, and you can just access them with your fingertips. Especially you don’t need to own a Kindle to use the app.
Users can read free books like Pride & Prejudice or go to the store to purchase anything you interested with. Besides, you can sync your ebooks between several devices and customize your reading habit.
There also provides sample books to read before buying. If you want to learn more about this app, go to amazon.com to find out more information.
Uninstall the app:
1. Go to Settings menu;
2. Choose Apps or Application manager;
3. Touch the app you want to remove;
4. Press Uninstall.
◆ Reed free books
Thousands of books on this app can be read by users for free. There are varieties of books for you to choose.
◆ Reading tools
The Amazon Kindle provides tools like built-in dictionary, google, and wilipedia that will be more convenient for readers to read.
◆ Customize reading
Readers can adjust the screen brightness and the font size, background color according to their preference.
◆ Provide sample books
Before you decide to buy the book you want to read, you can read the first chapter of the b
◆ Sync the books
This application can sync the book you read last time, and then you can start reading the same page of the same book on another device.
1. All content is original. The copyright of all app reviews and images belongs to our editorial team, copying without attribution is forbidden.
3. We guarantee the security of apk files downloaded from our site and also provide the official download link at Google Play Store.
Besides, the app you're reading right now:
1. is a mobile app;
2. will not change any system settings on your phone.Detail