Rated as one of the world’s most popular weather radar app, MyRadar Weather Radar is an easy-to-operate application which has over 25 million downloads. It enables users to get the animated weather radar information of the current location, which allows them to see what the weather is like quickly. Start to enter your location and get the pops up information of the timely animated weather now!
MyRadar Weather Radar is available on both iOS and Android devices. The map built in this app allows users to zoom and see what the weather around the United States is like anywhere they like. With the animated weather, users are easily getting whether the rain is headed toward or away from them.
- Price: Free
- Category: Weather
- Developer:ACME AtronOmatic
Uninstall the app:
1. Go to Settings menu;
2. Choose Apps or Application manager;
3. Touch the app you want to remove;
4. Press Uninstall.
◆ With the high-definition radar, users can view the nation’s best image of radar provided by MyRadar.
◆ On the top of the radar map, there will be nationwide temperatures displaying.
◆ MyRadar offers detailed weather forecast of different locations.
◆ Another function of the real time tracking of tropical storms and hurricanes will attracts users most.
◆ It provides NOAA weather alerts.
◆ Users can track the flights by using the advanced aviation features through viewing nationwide AIRMETs and SIGMETs.
Some additional updates can also be seen recently in addition to those free features of the app. Provided by the National Weather Service, the information of severe storm warnings and the hurricane tracking can be known by the users. Download this app and start your trial now!
1. All content is original. The copyright of all app reviews and images belongs to our editorial team, copying without attribution is forbidden.
3. We guarantee the security of apk files downloaded from our site and also provide the official download link at Google Play Store.
Besides, the app you're reading right now:
1. is a mobile app;
2. will not change any system settings on your phone.Detail