VLC media player is a cross-platform multimedia player that can play most multimedia files for free on mobile devices. VLC for Android can play not only video files, but also audio files as well.
Compared with another application Mplayer, it uses the Qt to encode the Linux user operation interface
Uninstall the app:
1. Go to Settings menu;
2. Choose Apps or Application manager;
3. Touch the app you want to remove;
4. Press Uninstall.
◆ Play local video and audio files, network streams, and DVD ISOs.
◆ Media library allows you to browse folders.
◆ Support tele-texts, subtitles and closed captions.
◆ Widget for audio control.
◆ Support for multi-track audio and subtitles.
◆ Support all kinds of formats like MP4, AVI, MKV, FLAC, TS, M2TS, Ogg, AAC and Wv.
In addition, there is one more function of the VLC media player, it supports to broadcast part of the video that hasn't been completely downloaded. Come and enjoy watching videos now!
1. All content is original. The copyright of all app reviews and images belongs to our editorial team, copying without attribution is forbidden.
3. We guarantee the security of apk files downloaded from our site and also provide the official download link at Google Play Store.
Besides, the app you're reading right now:
1. is a mobile app;
2. will not change any system settings on your phone.Detail