Launched by Black Carbon, WordPad is a tool allowing you to text quickly and easily with a minimal interface which makes you edit and view your documents with more space. It performs well in taking notes, creating to-do lists and editing text files.
As a primary word processor which is suitable for Microsoft Windows and Android devices, it is more advanced than Microsoft Notepad while easier than Microsoft Word and Microsoft Works.
Uninstall the app:
1. Go to Settings menu;
2. Choose Apps or Application manager;
3. Touch the app you want to remove;
4. Press Uninstall.
● Sharing files through the application
● Supporting optional spell check
● Saving the documents automatically
● Providing custom themes
● Enjoying the minimal and simplified interface
● Viewing the history of recent files
● Using it in a quick and easy way
● Setting encoding options of multiple character
Please keep informed that this is currently in beta. For more questions, you can send emails or posts on the WordPad forums.