XFINITY TV Go is a streaming service app which enables subscribers to watch up to 35 channels of live cable programming remotely. This updated app now has become a new and rebranded version of the cable provider’s previous software. XFINITY TV Go gives users access to over 25,000 On Demand options, and thousands of hit shows to watch offline.
Uninstall the app:
1. Go to Settings menu;
2. Choose Apps or Application manager;
3. Touch the app you want to remove;
4. Press Uninstall.
What XFINITY TV Go offers:
● With XFINITY Go, you can watch your favorite shows like news, sports, kids networks live.
● XFINITY Go also offers movies and shows from some channels like Starz, HBO and networks like ABC, TNT, TBS and more else.
● Download your favorite shows from Starz, MoviePlex to watch when offline.
● What attracts people most is that it permits users to set parental controls for privacy.
● Available WiFi or cellular internet connection will be needed to stream or download movies or shows.
● You need devices running Android 2.3 or higher to run this app, .
● Firstly create your XFINITY Go username and password to sign in this app to start it.
1. All content is original. The copyright of all app reviews and images belongs to our editorial team, copying without attribution is forbidden.
3. We guarantee the security of apk files downloaded from our site and also provide the official download link at Google Play Store.
Besides, the app you're reading right now:
1. is a mobile app;
2. will not change any system settings on your phone.Detail