Developed by ITV PLC to work with ITV Hub Player, ITV Hub app lets you watch the stream live, videos, dramas, and sports with your mobile devices. By using Chromecast, users can cast their shows on the big screen.
The ITV Hub app is available both for Android and iOS users. It requires Android 4.4 and above operating system to run. By far, the ITV Hub mobile app has been downloaded over 20 million times across the country. To deliver a personalized service, the app will store some information on your device and collect your personal data.
What is ITV Hub ?
ITV Hub, formerly known as ITV Player, is the home of all your favorite ITV programs and online services accessible through the main ITV website itv.com. Live streaming of ITV's six channels - ITV, ITV2, ITVBe, ITV3, ITV4 and CITV are popular.
What does ITV Hub offer?
- ITV catch up: ITV Hub enables users to catch up on ITV programs after it was initially broadcast. You need to set up an account before you can use the function. With ITV catch up, you'll never miss your favorite shows.
- ITV live: There are six live streaming channels - ITV, ITV2, ITVBe, ITV3, ITV4 and CITV for you to choose from. To stream live TV, you need a valid TV license. You can see what's on now of all ITV channels on the ‘Live TV' page.
About the advertisement
The ITV Hub forces users to watch advertisements both before and during the program. You can forward the program, but you cannot forward the advertisements.
Users that have the ITV Hub app on Apple devices can pay for £3.99 a month to upgrade to ITV Hub+. It enables you to watch ad-free, and you can also download shows on your iOS device (iOS 10 and above).
1. All content is original. The copyright of all app reviews and images belongs to our editorial team, copying without attribution is forbidden.
3. We guarantee the security of apk files downloaded from our site and also provide the official download link at Google Play Store.
Besides, the app you're reading right now:
1. is a mobile app;
2. will not change any system settings on your phone.