Game Pigeon makes it possible to play a collection of fun mini games including 8-ball, poker, sea battle, anagrams, chess, gomoku and more with your friends online via iMessage.
Basics about some games
- 8-ball: As a typical billiard simulator, 8-ball enables users to do some tricks with balls. Many users find it's hard to understand how to pool In fact when you point the ball, the game will show the potential rolling direction of the ball, so you can adjust the angle.
- Sea Battle: Sea Battle is not a hard game because it sticks to the standard rules. You can casually play with your friends and just enjoy it at any time.
- Poker:Poker game in GamePigeon is meant for two players playing against each other by classic rules. It's more of an involving game which gives you some time to bond than a competition. Therefore, players who look for excitement and pleasure of winning may feel a little boring.
All the games included in GamePigeon
8-Ball, Poker, Sea Battle, Anagrams, Gomoku, Mini Golf, Basketball, Tanks, Cup Pong, Mancala, Knockout, Shuffleboard, Chess, Checkers, Four in a Row, Reversi, 20 Questions, Dots and Boxes, 9-Ball, Word Hunt, Filler and more to expect.
Game Pigeon for iMessage Service is now exclusive to Apple devices, and no clear signs have shown about its realization on Android devices. To run GamePigeon, you need a device with iOS 10. With GamePigeon installed on your phone, you can enter in a conversation window with a friend who has installed iOS 10 and send the invitation to the game. By a single tap, you can go into full-screen mode and adjust your settings for music and sounds as you like.
1. All content is original. The copyright of all app reviews and images belongs to our editorial team, copying without attribution is forbidden.
3. We guarantee the security of apk files downloaded from our site and also provide the official download link at Google Play Store.
Besides, the app you're reading right now:
1. is a mobile app;
2. will not change any system settings on your phone.