Zoom is a cloud video conferencing application offering quality video, audio, and screen-sharing features. It's designed by zoom.us for both small businesses and large corporations.
Zoom now is available for both Android and iOS users. It can include 25 participating video streams, 10 or more hosts and 200 viewers or listeners. It enables participants far-away to join meetings conveniently which will enhance team collaboration.
Uninstall the app:
1. Go to Settings menu;
2. Choose Apps or Application manager;
3. Touch the app you want to remove;
4. Press Uninstall.
☎ Send group text, images, and audio from your device
☎ Screen share photos, web and Google Drive, Dropbox or Box files directly from your device
☎ Give you control over how screen sharing can happen
☎ Easily invite phone, email or company contacts
☎ Join meetings as interactive participant or view-only webinar attendee
☎ Quickly start meetings by the given fixed link to your own meeting room
☎ Add conference call details quickly through the Google Calendar plugin
☎ Safe driving mode while on the road
☎ Connect with anyone on both mobile devices and desktops.
make large-group video calling easy
supports lots of callers
invite participants with a link
hard to know who drops the call
1. All content is original. The copyright of all app reviews and images belongs to our editorial team, copying without attribution is forbidden.
3. We guarantee the security of apk files downloaded from our site and also provide the official download link at Google Play Store.
Besides, the app you're reading right now:
1. is a mobile app;
2. will not change any system settings on your phone.Detail