YouTube Music is developed by Google Inc to let you discover and enjoy endless music videos and pure music. You can find lots of unofficial but fun, exclusive music on this app, which die-hard music lovers may have vast interests.
YouTube Music application is available both on Android and iOS platforms. It's free to use, but you need to put up with the ads. You can also enjoy a no-ads version with more powerful features by paying for a YouTube Red subscription.
Uninstall the app:
1. Go to Settings menu;
2. Choose Apps or Application manager;
3. Touch the app you want to remove;
4. Press Uninstall.
Music video focus
It's common to see most music apps adopting video function as a bonus feature, while for YouTube Music, playing music video is its primary focus. YouTube Music have both music video and audio-only clips.
YouTube Music gives you access to a catalog of over 50 million songs and about 20 million of them are from independent singers or excellent fan covers. The app tries to show that anyone with talent can be discovered and become famous through this platform.
In the standard genre-based stations, all the lists are created based on your YouTube history. If you play a song that's recommended to you, then the app will automatically start a new station based on the artist.
YouTube Red subscription
The paid version is integrated with YouTube Red, allowing users to enjoy the ad-free listening experience, play music in the background, and listen to music offline. YouTube Red also supports you to play audio-only without loading the videos which is very considerate when there's no wifi connection.
1. All content is original. The copyright of all app reviews and images belongs to our editorial team, copying without attribution is forbidden.
3. We guarantee the security of apk files downloaded from our site and also provide the official download link at Google Play Store.
Besides, the app you're reading right now:
1. is a mobile app;
2. will not change any system settings on your phone.Detail