WeatherBug - the best weather app by Appy and W3 Awards, which has also been ranked #1 in Android Headline’s list of the “Top 10 Weather Apps for Android.” And it's also available on Android and Windows devices. Powered by the world's largest and professional-grade network of commercial weather stations, it provides the fastest weather alerts including warnings, watches, and notifications from NOAA and the NWS.
Is the WeatherBug app accurate?
The free download not only offers Doppler radar for North America, but can provide hurricane forecasts, Spark lightning alerts, air quality info and pollen count data on top of the usual array of weather information. Since it pulls data from weather services, satellites and tracking stations, WeatherBug can provide hyperlocal real-time conditions with current, hourly and 10-day forecasts.
WEATHERBUG STANDOUT FEATURES
- WeatherBug provides quick Spark Lightning Alerts to help users prepare for severe weather conditions like thunderstorms.
- The weather map inside WeatherBug is named 18 Animated Maps, which has multiple weather options for you to choose.
- WeatherBug is the leading weather network in weather app industry, it has the largest and most professional grade weather stations in US and Canada.
- Users can have international weather forecasts in hand around the world. And with Home Connect function, WeatherBug makes it possible to connect with smart thermostat at home.
- WeatherBug has improved its user experience by letting users customize their weather data based on personal needs. Besides, it can also provide lifestyle forecasts to arrange outdoor activities like golf, sports and more.
- Be prepared. Know Before. WeatherBug gives you the fastest weather alerts and deeper weather intelligence. You can also customize your weather widgets with WeatherBug.
WEATHERBUG TRACKING CONDITION
- Reliable hourly and 10-day weather forecasts
- Prepare for dangerous lightning storms alerts
- Accurate & real-time local weather conditions
- 18 different interactive & animated radar maps
- Easy access to current temperature on status bar
- View traffic conditions to make better travel plans
- Explore local and national pollen count, type & coverage
- Live Doppler Radar animation for precipitation information
1. All content is original. The copyright of all app reviews and images belongs to our editorial team, copying without attribution is forbidden.
3. We guarantee the security of apk files downloaded from our site and also provide the official download link at Google Play Store.
Besides, the app you're reading right now:
1. is a mobile app;
2. will not change any system settings on your phone.