Tube Map London Underground provides the official map of London's underground traffic network for users to plan their route and obtain the optimal transfer schemes. It works both online and offline, which means you can use the app underground when there is no internet connection.
Tube Map - TfL London Underground is available both for Android and iOS users. It makes your London Underground journey faster and easier with the built-in map and real-time route planner.
- Price: Free
- Category: Maps & Navigation
Uninstall the app:
1. Go to Settings menu;
2. Choose Apps or Application manager;
3. Touch the app you want to remove;
4. Press Uninstall.
❍ Tube Map presents subway map and real-time route plan for your convenience.
❍ It works both online and offline. You can use it regularly when there's no internet connection, while you can see the online street map view when the internet connection is back on.
❍ You can check line status for delays, closures or service changes quickly.
❍ The app lets you find the fastest and cheapest way by comparing the journey time and costs of different route plans.
❍ It offers you information about toilets' whereabouts, ticket machines, WIFI and more.
❍ The Notification Dots feature lets you check what's happening on your line by long pressing the app icon.
Although Tube Map - TfL London Underground endeavors to deliver the most accurate information without any delay, there's still no 100% guarantee because of factors beyond human control. Thanks for understanding!
1. All content is original. The copyright of all app reviews and images belongs to our editorial team, copying without attribution is forbidden.
3. We guarantee the security of apk files downloaded from our site and also provide the official download link at Google Play Store.
Besides, the app you're reading right now:
1. is a mobile app;
2. will not change any system settings on your phone.Detail