Developed by PONOS, The Battle Cats is a strategy tower defense game about groups of cats fighting various enemies to defend their base where there's a cannon that can be fired every time it's fully charged.
The Battle Cats is free to download both for Android users from Google Play Store and iOS users from App Store. Here you can command your cats army to fight against enemies of various species and colors through space and time.
Uninstall the app:
1. Go to Settings menu;
2. Choose Apps or Application manager;
3. Touch the app you want to remove;
4. Press Uninstall.
About the cats
The cats in this game are the protagonists that players use as their army to fight against the intruders and defend the base. The cats are all different, varying from basic cat to the Greek god Zeus himself. Players need to clear stages to get items and XP to level up their cats. Normal cats can be increased to the level cap of 20, and other cats to the level cap of 40. The first cats you can get are nine normal cats, while the special cats can either be unlocked by certain stages, or be purchased.
Fighting in battle
Fighting against enemies requires energy, which will gradually regenerate over time. A battlefield is a 2D plane, and your base is located on the right while the enemy base is on the left. There are three levels of treasure you can get when you win the battle: Inferior, normal, and superior. The battle ends when one base is destroyed.
To play the Battle Cats, you need a stable network connection. If your Wi-Fi is unstable, it can greatly impair the game experience.
1. All content is original. The copyright of all app reviews and images belongs to our editorial team, copying without attribution is forbidden.
3. We guarantee the security of apk files downloaded from our site and also provide the official download link at Google Play Store.
Besides, the app you're reading right now:
1. is a mobile app;
2. will not change any system settings on your phone.Detail