Spotify Music is the global biggest flow media service platform that is released in October 2008. There are two kinds of service for Spotify, one is free, another one needs users to pay. The distinction is that the free users will get some advertisement when using while the paid users won't have any ads and also can have the better broadcast quality. The paid users can also enjoy all the functions on the mobile platform.
Uninstall the app:
1. Go to Settings menu;
2. Choose Apps or Application manager;
3. Touch the app you want to remove;
4. Press Uninstall.
Until now Spotify has more than 60 million users, 15 million of which are paid users. Spotify has got the support of Warner, Sony and EMI record company. All of the music provided are original. There is only one disadvantage of this application, which is it only provides online music, the music cannot be downloaded.
Playing Music Everywhere with Spotify
★ Build a collection
Adding songs, playlists, or albums to Spotify. It makes available that Spotify creates a library for users that you can switch from one platform to another.
★ Find music
You can discover music by finding a single song, artist or album easily and quickly. Based on the world’s largest music network service, Spotify can analyze your question and provide a long playlist for you.
Spotify offers the best music streaming service, and it also keeps getting better. With its great new look, excellent features, 320kbps streaming, exclusive content and more, users can enjoy the beauty of music world.
Keep track of your favorite artists and share anything you like with social networks.
1. All content is original. The copyright of all app reviews and images belongs to our editorial team, copying without attribution is forbidden.
3. We guarantee the security of apk files downloaded from our site and also provide the official download link at Google Play Store.
Besides, the app you're reading right now:
1. is a mobile app;
2. will not change any system settings on your phone.Detail