With SoundHound, you can search, discover and play music instantly. And now you can enjoy a hands-free search mode with "OK Hound..."
For example, you can say it and play it:
• "OK Hound, please play Adele's top video."
• "OK Hound, please play My Love by Justin Timberlake."
Uninstall the app:
1. Go to Settings menu;
2. Choose Apps or Application manager;
3. Touch the app you want to remove;
4. Press Uninstall.
Or add songs to Spotify playlist:
• "OK Hound, please add Dirty Talk to my Spotify Playlist."
Or deep dive in music world:
• "OK Hound, what’s Taylor Swift’s latest song?"
• "OK Hound, where does Paul McCartney born?"
Or for music recognition:
• "OK Hound, what’s this song?"
Just tap the orange button and begin searching songs instantly.
SoundHound not only allows you to search and identify music but also gives you access to live lyrics, video playback, stream, share and buy songs. You can also hum or sing into SoundHound, it helps you get that song out of your head.
Besides, you can check out weekly featured songs, artists, albums and videos. Find out what's being played around you. More interestingly, you can learn about artists born today everyday on the "Artists Born Today" channel.
SoundHound is one of the must-have music apps for your mobile devices. According to BILLBOARD Music App Awards, it has become the best music engagement app. SoundHound is free and unlimited.
You're able to access all your favorite music services with SoundHound, including Pandora Radio, Spotify, Apple Music, YouTube, Google Play, Facebook, Twitter, Deezer, Beats1 Radio, LyricFind and more.
Notice: All content is original. The copyright of all app reviews and pictures are belong to our editorial team, copying without attribution is forbidden.