Developed by Sonos, Inc, Sonos Controller for Android is a wireless Home Sound System which enables users to enjoy the beautiful, immersive sound. With Sonos, you can enhance your listening and viewing experience when you play your favorite songs, radio station, podcast and more.
Sonos is available for both Android and iOS devices. It offers users a customizable user interface and allows them to use automation systems like Z-Wave, KNX, or EnOcean to control Sonos.
❍ Sync everything
With Sonos Controller for Android, users can enjoy music anywhere around their home. They just need to choose their favorite songs anywhere they like and can easily move the music around all the home. Meanwhile, everything will be synced in Sonos.
❍ Stream everything
Sonos can stream everything including the Internet radio, podcasts, audiobooks and more. Besides, it covers more than 30 music services. Just download Sonos to your mobile devices and search what you like to enjoy them right now!
❍ Simplified navigation
With the simplified navigation, users can find and play what they want easily. They can also set up the speakers and customize settings based on their own requirements.
❍ Great listening experience
You will know that Sonos has provided you the best listening experience after its update. There will be tips teaching customers how to use Sonos. Sonos has become the best Home Sound System for most users.
• Get access to information of networks
• Able to change the state of network connectivity
• Can enter Wi-Fi Multicast mode
• Read from external storage
• Open network sockets
• Need to know when the operating system has finished booting
• Get the vibration feature
1. All content is original. The copyright of all app reviews and images belongs to our editorial team, copying without attribution is forbidden.
3. We guarantee the security of apk files downloaded from our site and also provide the official download link at Google Play Store.
Besides, the app you're reading right now:
1. is a mobile app;
2. will not change any system settings on your phone.