With Snapster, users can directly take pictures with the front and back camera. At the mean time, you can choose the resolution of the picture and control the flash switch.
Uninstall the app:
1. Go to Settings menu;
2. Choose Apps or Application manager;
3. Touch the app you want to remove;
4. Press Uninstall.
Snapster automatically selects square finder to display photos, and frames can be added while you are shooting. Users can also select photos from camera roll to import into Snapster so you can cut it into squares.
The biggest feature of Snapster is its filters, the app provides more than 33 kinds of free filters and 9 different frames. There is also the upgraded version of Snapster+ that further enrich free filters, borders and texture types.
It is unique that you can customize and save filters you like. Users can also share photos on Facebook, Flicker, Picasa, Tumblr and Twitter, or send them to your friends via e-mail.
✔ Share photos with other people.
✔ Create private rooms and invite others to join.
✔ Discover and follow interesting rooms.
✔ Eidt your photo with existing filters.
1. All content is original. The copyright of all app reviews and images belongs to our editorial team, copying without attribution is forbidden.
3. We guarantee the security of apk files downloaded from our site and also provide the official download link at Google Play Store.
Besides, the app you're reading right now:
1. is a mobile app;
2. will not change any system settings on your phone.Detail