Slack introduces a new way to get more done and spend less time in meetings. All your team communication in one place.
Uninstall the app:
1. Go to Settings menu;
2. Choose Apps or Application manager;
3. Touch the app you want to remove;
4. Press Uninstall.
You can have real-time messaging with others and share files for one-to-one or group conversations. Find information easily with powerful searching and archiving.
Integrate with multiple apps like Dropbox, Google Drive, Zendesk, Asana, Twitter and more. Use Slack for free as long as you want. You can also upgrade to a paid plan for more benefits like extended message history, file storage, unlimited integrations, increased membership and more.
♥ All your team's messages, files and services in one place.
♥ Preview images and read your documents anywhere you want.
♥ Find anything easy and fast with deep search.
♥ Stay connected with platform sync and notifications.
1. All content is original. The copyright of all app reviews and images belongs to our editorial team, copying without attribution is forbidden.
3. We guarantee the security of apk files downloaded from our site and also provide the official download link at Google Play Store.
Besides, the app you're reading right now:
1. is a mobile app;
2. will not change any system settings on your phone.Detail