Programming Hub is available for both Android and iOS users from Google Play Store and App Store. Programming Hub provides programming manuals and many practical examples in multiple languages for quick reference and learning. With its fun and interactive design, the process of learning how to code will both productive and enjoyable.
Uninstall the app:
1. Go to Settings menu;
2. Choose Apps or Application manager;
3. Touch the app you want to remove;
4. Press Uninstall.
✎ Programming Hub has created the bite-sized courses to help you learn to program in an interactive way you've never experienced before.
✎ It boasts over 5000 programs in multiple programming languages with pre-compiled output for quick access and learning. The program bank will be updated regularly following the programming developing velocity.
✎ Programming Hub allows you to input and runs your own code with its integrated editor. Moreover, you can also preview the results of your code quickly.
✎ The quick search feature lets you locate your target program quickly and easily.
✎ Programming Hub pays special attention to users' feedback and gives their best to offer support.
✎ It requires no harmful permissions, so you can be assured of your personal data safety.
Programming Hub Pro
For deep learners and users who are tired of seeing ads, Programming Hub Pro is worth trying. Programming Hub Pro offers you unlimited code compilations and premium content. With it, you can learn to code offline and ads-free.
1. All content is original. The copyright of all app reviews and images belongs to our editorial team, copying without attribution is forbidden.
3. We guarantee the security of apk files downloaded from our site and also provide the official download link at Google Play Store.
Besides, the app you're reading right now:
1. is a mobile app;
2. will not change any system settings on your phone.