PayPal has received approval to provide small business loans through the government's Payback Protection Program,a pillar of the $2.2 trillion stimulus package to alleviate economic stress from the coronavirus pandemic. PayPal began on Wednesday April 8 offering the loans to the more than 10 million merchants using PayPal's platforms in the U.S., and began disbursing the money to applicants Thursday.
PayPal is an American online payment service released by PayPal Holdings, Inc. The original company was established in 1998 to produce security software for some handheld devices. One year later, Paypal decided to change the direction where the country was headed by turning into a money transfer system in 1999 at Confinity. It attracted many investors and was acquired by eBay in 2002 for $1.5 billion. PayPal became the mostly-used payment method by a majority of eBay users. On September 30, 2014, eBay spined off PayPal into a separate publicly traded company.
With PayPal, you can pay with PayPal in your favorite stores, restaurants, shopping malls and more. Use the app to pay with your phone. PayPal also allows you to transfer money between friends in a quick and simple way.
- Send and receive money faster: Say goodbye to old days when you have to run to the bank to draw out cash and pay it to people or rummage your bag for purse or waiting to get changes. Here all you need is an email address and password.
- Send money to anyone with no charge: For people who have Paypal account, it's free of any charge to send money to each other in the US. Currently, you can send money to anyone with a PayPal account in more than 100 countries as long as you have their mobile phone number or email address. What's more, the person who receives your money is allowed to withdraw it by a single tap.
- Request payments with ease: Send a request for money through email which allows people to pay you back. It's super handy when you need to gather money to buy a group gift or sell thing online; PayPal will make paying easy for both two parties.
- Safe and sound with PayPal Refunded Return service: For people who used to online shopping, things often happen that the item you purchase is not exactly the same as you the picture you see on the internet. With PayPal, you don't need to worry about and just send it back. PayPal will reimburse your return shipping costs, up to 4 times with money limited to 20 $. You just need to activate it on Refunded Returns to enjoy the service .
1. All content is original. The copyright of all app reviews and images belongs to our editorial team, copying without attribution is forbidden.
3. We guarantee the security of apk files downloaded from our site and also provide the official download link at Google Play Store.
Besides, the app you're reading right now:
1. is a mobile app;
2. will not change any system settings on your phone.