Warning: It's a paid app, so the installation package is unavailable on our website. Users can download the app from the link of AppStore offered in the following articles.
As the only one app that breaks the standard mold in a usefully innovative way, Numbers is also the easiest to use of all advanced spreadsheet apps.
By using Numbers, you can create beautiful spreadsheets that include impressive charts, tables, and images. And your team can even work together in real time on a Mac, iPad, or iPhone — or on a PC using iWork for iCloud. It's pretty good at interacting with Excel which is significantly handy.
◆ Beautiful spreadsheets
Place tables, charts, images and text anywhere on the free-form canvas and update them with beautiful preset styles. Insert photos and video, create a form to quickly enter data on the go and edit down to the pixel with powerful graphics tools like rulers, and alignment guides
◆ Work with your whole team wherever they are and whatever devices they have
Numbers makes group collaboration extremely easy. All Team numbers can edit a spreadsheet at the same time, using the same powerful features.
◆ Share your work
• You can use AirDrop to send your spreadsheet to people nearby
• Share a link to your work via Mail, Messages, Twitter, or Facebook
• Export your spreadsheet to PDF, CSV, and Microsoft Excel
• Use “Open in Another App” to copy spreadsheets to apps such as Dropbox
• Print wirelessly with AirPrint.
• iCloud gives you access and edit function from various devices: Mac, iPad, iPhone, iPod touch, and iCloud.com
• As you make changes, Numbers automatically saves your documents
CONS• Numbers is less suited than Excel for advanced scientific and technical work.
• The Freeform worksheet features export awkwardly to Excel format.