MediaFire allows you to backup all of your files including photos, music, documents, and videos on your device, then access them easily anywhere anytime you want.
MediaFire application is available for both Android and iOS users from Google Play Store and iOS Store. Besides making it easy for you to backup files, MediaFire also provides a way to share your files through email, Facebook, Twitter and more quickly.
Uninstall the app:
1. Go to Settings menu;
2. Choose Apps or Application manager;
3. Touch the app you want to remove;
4. Press Uninstall.
• All users will be given 12 GB of space for free, and you can earn up to 50 GB of space by doing a number of activities like installing mobile or desktop clients, sharing files and more.
• MediaFire will backup all your photos and videos automatically once it's installed.
• The "Share to MediaFire" option makes it possible for you to upload files anywhere anytime you want.
• You can view all types of documents, stream videos and listen to the audio with your phone, computer, tablet, or the web!.
• It allows you to create folders to manage files, and search all your files and folders quickly.
• MediaFire also enables you to share files via SMS, email, Facebook, Twitter and more.
The free account of MediaFire does not require download activity, and files-backup is its main function. The Business account of MediaFire's storage can be accessed by all sub-accounts, which makes it convenient for multiple users of the same company to manage files at the same time.
1. All content is original. The copyright of all app reviews and images belongs to our editorial team, copying without attribution is forbidden.
3. We guarantee the security of apk files downloaded from our site and also provide the official download link at Google Play Store.
Besides, the app you're reading right now:
1. is a mobile app;
2. will not change any system settings on your phone.