Developed by XBMC Foundation, Kodi is a cross-platform software media player and video editor that can be played both on big TV and small screen. As an all-in-one video app, Kodi brings you with tons of TV shows, movies, sports games, playing DVDs.
Kodi is currently only available for Android users. It enables you to stream across your local network supporting services like Spotify, Pandora, Youtube, etc. You can tinker with Kodi to make it perfectly suit your needs. There are plenty of add-ons to choose from which invites you to embrace new features or services including Exodus, Specto, Phoenix and so on.
Uninstall the app:
1. Go to Settings menu;
2. Choose Apps or Application manager;
3. Touch the app you want to remove;
4. Press Uninstall.
Pros & Cons
●You can customize this program to suit your needs by selecting the add-ons you want including Music, Video, and Pictures. Every category contains many options providing free content.
● In addition to add-ons of media kind, this app can also be entertaining by offering things like a Lazy TV, Movie Quiz program, and so on.
● The app has a very clear interface which makes it easy for users to navigate.
It may takes a longer time than you imagine to set up this app and select add-ons you want because of the abundant options yoe are presented with.
● Kodi has no affiliation with any add-on provider.
● The content is provided by users instead of Kodi
● Kodi does not endorse the streaming of copyright-protected material without copyright holder's permission.
● Users must installed the right version provided by the official.
Notice: All content is original. The copyright of all app reviews and pictures are belong to our editorial team, copying without attribution is forbidden.