Kodi is an all-in-one video app which brings you with tons of TV shows, movies, sports games, playing DVDs on both big TV and small screen.
Uninstall the app:
1. Go to Settings menu;
2. Choose Apps or Application manager;
3. Touch the app you want to remove;
4. Press Uninstall.
Pros & Cons
●You can customize this program to suit your needs by selecting the add-ons you want including Music, Video, and Pictures. Every category contains many options providing free content.
● In addition to add-ons of media kind, this app can also be entertaining by offering things like a Lazy TV, Movie Quiz program, and so on.
● The app has a very clear interface which makes it easy for users to navigate.
It may takes a longer time than you imagine to set up this app and select add-ons you want because of the abundant options yoe are presented with.
● Kodi has no affiliation with any add-on provider.
● The content is provided by users instead of Kodi
● Kodi does not endorse the streaming of copyright-protected material without copyright holder's permission.
● Users must installed the right version provided by the official.
● Kodi is currently only available for Android users.
1. All content is original. The copyright of all app reviews and images belongs to our editorial team, copying without attribution is forbidden.
3. We guarantee the security of apk files downloaded from our site and also provide the official download link at Google Play Store.
Besides, the app you're reading right now:
1. is a mobile app;
2. will not change any system settings on your phone.Detail