The IRS is committed to helping you get your Economic Impact Payment as soon as possible. No further action is needed by taxpayers who filed tax returns in 2018 and 2019 and most seniors and retirees. Now, IRS are offering tax help for taxpayers, businesses, tax-exempt organizations and others – including health plans – affected by coronavirus (COVID-19). That’s the reason why we are seeing an increase on the usage of IRS2GO (the official app of IRS).
Now that the tax season is here, we highly recommend IRS2 to those haven’t had it through. IRS2Go is the official mobile app of the IRS (Internal Revenue Service). This app allows you to check your refund status, make a payment, find free tax preparation assistance and sign up for helpful tax tips wherever or whenever you want. With its connection function with IRS servers to retrieve the refund status after inputting the filing status and the expected amount of return tax, you will have a better management on the issue of return, payments and tax. Available for Android, iOS and even tablets devices.
- Check the status of the federal tax refund: Taxpayers can also get the status of the federal tax refund through the Get Refund Status page on IRS2Go application. Meanwhile, it will not mask users' filing status and refund amounts but the Social Security number.
- Make tax payments: In addition to checking the refund status, with the IRS2Go app, users can also make tax payments by paying directly from your bank account or using a credit or debit card. In the meantime, the secure IRS Direct Pay feature can be used by individual taxpayers for free.
- Subscribe to IRS tax tips: The tax tips are published by IRS daily through the filing season. Tax tips will be delivered via email to users who use smartphones after subscribing.
- Subscribe to the IRS' social media feed: Users can subscribe to the official IRS Twitter feed and @IRSnews because there are two most recent Twitter messages from IRS. Besides, users can also follow IRS on Tumblr and YouTube.
Is IRS2Go safe to use?
This app is released by the Federal Gevernment and is by far probably the most popular among a handful. IRS2Go adequately secures data communications and does not store sensitive or Personally Identifiable Information on the smartphone. Although IRS2Go is secure and safe to use, further enhancements in the developing process could be made in the future to ensure your privacy and security.
Where is my refund?
Many of you may be eager to know when you can have your refund. Even if you check “Where is my refund” every five minutes you won’t have anything new. The status of refunds is refreshed only once a day, generally overnight.
According to IRS, 90 percent of the refunds are issued within 21 days. There aren't any secret tricks to checking on the status of a refund. The best way to check the status of a refund is online through the “Where’s my Refund?” tool at IRS.gov or via the IRS2Go phone app.
1. All content is original. The copyright of all app reviews and images belongs to our editorial team, copying without attribution is forbidden.
3. We guarantee the security of apk files downloaded from our site and also provide the official download link at Google Play Store.
Besides, the app you're reading right now:
1. is a mobile app;
2. will not change any system settings on your phone.