Created by Apple Inc only for iOS users, iMovie is a video editing software application making you turn clips into trailers, share favorite moments and watch them anywhere you want. The new interface for iMovie is easy to read, fun to edit, and simple to share.
- Price: Free
- Version: varies-by-device
- Category: Video Players & Editors
- Developer:Apple Inc.
Uninstall the app:
1. Go to Settings menu;
2. Choose Apps or Application manager;
3. Touch the app you want to remove;
4. Press Uninstall.
★ Browse and share your videos
Users can enjoy all videos in the full-screen Video browser and share a clip or a portion of a clip via Mail, Messages, and social platforms.
★ Make Hollywood-style trailers
There are 14 trailer templates available to be chosen along with fantastic graphics and original scores by famous film composers. You may also customize logos, cast names, credits and also animated drop zones
★ Create fancy movies
With the help of 3D Touch on iPhone 6s, users can start a project from the Home Screen very quickly. You may also choose from 8 unique themes with matching music, titles, and transitions. Your movie can be enhanced by the using of 10 video filters, slow motion, fast forward, split-screen and picture in picture effects.
➠ Provides new links between the operating system iOS and Mac
➠ Sophisticated tools beneath a simple interface
➠ Streamlined preferences options and import process
➠ New slow-motion scrubber in the timeline
➠ Background tasks icon keeps you informed of all hidden processes
➠ Support for multi-layer editing
➠ Export controls dramatically simplified
➠ Speed scrubber can’t be ducked in or out
➠ Adjust bar devoids of speed control
➠ Export to Final Cut XML is gone
➠ Project sharing only on iOS
1. All content is original. The copyright of all app reviews and images belongs to our editorial team, copying without attribution is forbidden.
3. We guarantee the security of apk files downloaded from our site and also provide the official download link at Google Play Store.
Besides, the app you're reading right now:
1. is a mobile app;
2. will not change any system settings on your phone.Detail