Grubhub delivers food from your favorite restaurants to your door. Grubhub now includes more than 50,000 restaurants in over 1000 cities, so you can order food online and have it delivered right away.
Grubhub is available for both Android and iOS users from Google Play Store and App Store, and you can also download Grubhub apk file from the link we offer below. Tips are voluntary and are not included in the delivery fee.
Uninstall the app:
1. Go to Settings menu;
2. Choose Apps or Application manager;
3. Touch the app you want to remove;
4. Press Uninstall.
FAQs about Grubhub
1. Is it free to use Grubhub?
Grubhub account is free, but you need to pay for the food, delivery fee, tax and tips ( tips are not required).
2. How much is the Grubhub delivery fee?
There are two policies, one is a standard $9.99 delivery fee, and the other is a $50 order minimum for all restaurants on Grubhub. (Tips are not included in the delivery fee)
3. What kind of payment does Grubhub accept?
It accepts Paypal, Venmo, Apple Pay, Android Pay, major credit cards, Grubhub Gift Cards, and more. You can also pay in cash when ordering from certain restaurants.
4. Can I order for a future time?
Yes, you can order up to 4 days in advance, but some restaurants are unavailable for scheduled orders.
5. Is there a minimum amount for an order?
There's no minimum amount for pickup orders, but many restaurants require a minimum order amount for delivery.
6. How to redeem a Grubhub promo code / Grubhub coupon?
You can copy and paste your promo code during checkout, but you can only use one discount per order, and promo codes don't apply to cash orders.
1. All content is original. The copyright of all app reviews and images belongs to our editorial team, copying without attribution is forbidden.
3. We guarantee the security of apk files downloaded from our site and also provide the official download link at Google Play Store.
Besides, the app you're reading right now:
1. is a mobile app;
2. will not change any system settings on your phone.Detail