Google Play Store offers over one million apps and games in its digital library for users to find, enjoy, and share. Apart from apps and games, it also houses vast volumes of music files, videos, and books for you to have extra fun.
Given the fact that it is entirely cloud-based, so all of your apps and contents are stored safely online. Also, your google play account is workable on the web, the Android phone, and the tablet, so you don't have to worry about losing your stuff. Google Play store has a design update recently, featuring with its Material Theme redesign.
Uninstall the app:
1. Go to Settings menu;
2. Choose Apps or Application manager;
3. Touch the app you want to remove;
4. Press Uninstall.
The Google Play Store is getting a sleek look, replacing a colorful green header to a brighter and whiter style. The changes based on the Material Theme design philosophy, including a rounder Google Sans font, whiter background with ample spacing, and vibrant colors over flat icons to make content discovery easier. More specific changes include:
● The top bar has replaced with one at the bottom
● The icons at the bottom bar change colors themselves rather than force the Palette on the upper part of the background
● "More" buttons are replaced by arrow-shaped icons
● The padding between carousels for app groups is removed for a clean front page
To get the new changes in Google Play Store, you should download the latest apk we provide for you.
How to install Google Play Store?
If your phone is not pre-installed Google Play Store app, you should download GMS first. GMS, the abbreviation of Google Mobile Services, will help you get all Google Play Store services, or your Store won’t work. Here, we provide GMS apk download. Click Here
1. All content is original. The copyright of all app reviews and images belongs to our editorial team, copying without attribution is forbidden.
3. We guarantee the security of apk files downloaded from our site and also provide the official download link at Google Play Store.
Besides, the app you're reading right now:
1. is a mobile app;
2. will not change any system settings on your phone.Detail