Designed as a note-taking service by Google, Google Keep makes it possible for users to quickly take a variety of notes including text, lists, images, and audio and access them later on different connecting devices.
Google Keep is available on the web, Android, and iOS mobile platforms. Google Keep uses optical character recognition to extract text from images, and your voice recordings can be transcribed into text. When editing the notes, you can choose a single-column view or a multi-column view. It's connected to Google Drive, so users can sync, save and organize their notes conveniently. All these features contribute Google Keep into a handy all-in-one notepad.
Uninstall the app:
1. Go to Settings menu;
2. Choose Apps or Application manager;
3. Touch the app you want to remove;
4. Press Uninstall.
• Take notes in the forms of text, lists, images and audio
• Extract text from images using optical character recognition
• Record a high-quality voice memo and have it transcribed for you
• Set reminders which are integrated with Google
• Share, pin and collaborate notes with coworkers in real time
• Share your shopping list, travel experience with family members
• Choose a single-column view or a multi-column view
• Color notes and organize labels
• Sync your notes across all of your devices and view them everywhere
• Keep is integrated with Google Drive, which means a powerful storage and transfer function
• Place the widget on the Android home screen
• You can search your notes in the box
• A location-based reminder can also be set to remind you to pick up something or go somewhere at the right time
Keep is Google’s first mobile app focused on solving notes and reminder problems. It 's the answer Google gives to Evernote and the Post-It. Since its release, Google Keep has received mixed reviews. The high-quality voice notes, speed, synchronization have been plausible, while negative reviews it received range from the lack of formatting options, inability to undo changes, to two view modes unsuitable for handling long notes.
1. All content is original. The copyright of all app reviews and images belongs to our editorial team, copying without attribution is forbidden.
3. We guarantee the security of apk files downloaded from our site and also provide the official download link at Google Play Store.
Besides, the app you're reading right now:
1. is a mobile app;
2. will not change any system settings on your phone.Detail