Google Drive is an online storage platform featuring 15GB of free storage as well as the ability to buy more storage such as 100GB for $1.99 per month up to a maximum 30GB for $299.99 per month.
- Price: Free
- Version: 2.19.332.01.40
- Category: Productivity
- Developer:Google LLC
Uninstall the app:
1. Go to Settings menu;
2. Choose Apps or Application manager;
3. Touch the app you want to remove;
4. Press Uninstall.
You can back up your files, share your files and folders with others, organize files into archived folders. Just drag-and-drop files into folders, and Google Drive helps you sync the contents automatically to the cloud, as well as other devices with Drive installed.
You can also set permissions for a group of certain people to view, comment or edit for the content. It is of high efficiency in both your work and daily life.
With Google Drive, you can:
✔ Store your files and access them anytime safely.
✔ Share files and folders easily and instantly.
✔ Search for any files by name and content.
✔ Set different access levels to let others view, edit or comment.
✔ View your content, see file details and activiity quickly.
✔ Support offline viewing.
✔ Access pictures and videos from Google Photos.
1. All content is original. The copyright of all app reviews and images belongs to our editorial team, copying without attribution is forbidden.
3. We guarantee the security of apk files downloaded from our site and also provide the official download link at Google Play Store.
Besides, the app you're reading right now:
1. is a mobile app;
2. will not change any system settings on your phone.Detail