As an open-ended third-person view game, Goat Simulator allows the player controls a goat freely. Goat Simulator uses latest goat simulation technology, bringing next-gen goat simulation to you. Players are free to explore the world by jumping, running, bashing things and licking objects in a suburban setting.
Things to put first
Goat Simulator is an entirely stupid game; please don't expect too much. To be honest, it's probably better to spend your money on something more meaningful, such as a hula hoop, a box of chocolates, or maybe pool your money together and buy a real goat.
For new players
Goat Simulator is all about making as much destruction as you possibly could as a goat. It has long been compared to an old-school skating game, except in this time you're a goat, and instead of doing tricks, you will wreck stuff. You destroy things with unique, crazy tyle, such as doing a backflip while headbutting a bucket through a window. Or you can just give Steam Workshop a spin and create your own goats, missions, levels, and more! Not a single thing is called a limit in this game.
• You can be a goat
• Get points for wrecking stuff in creative fashion
• Millions of bugs! We're only eliminating the crash-bugs, but it's hilarious, and we plan to keep it.
• In-game physics that will bug out all the time
• Look at that goat's neck seriously
• The last one, You can be a goat
* If you are stuck on content downloader, try deleting the Goat Simulator Data in settings or just reinstall the game.
* Removed the patch file that forced players to download a file every time they opened the game. If you encounter that issue again, follow our instructions above.
* Solved a critical issue with some players being stuck in ragdoll mode.
1. All content is original. The copyright of all app reviews and images belongs to our editorial team, copying without attribution is forbidden.
3. We guarantee the security of apk files downloaded from our site and also provide the official download link at Google Play Store.
Besides, the app you're reading right now:
1. is a mobile app;
2. will not change any system settings on your phone.