Released in 2017, Fortnite is a top-rated online video game developed by Epic Games. It is available in three game mode versions. After the first two games have been successful for Epic Games, Fortnite Battle Royale became a huge success, attracting 125 million players in less than a year. It even has become a cultural phenomenon.
Fortnite has three different game modes with the same engine and similar graphics, art assets, and game mechanics.
1. Fortnite: Save the World is set as a player-versus-environment game. Four players make up a team with a common objective on various missions. The players need to build home base shelters, collect resources, save survivors, and defend equipment. From missions, they get awarded many in-game items, including hero characters, weapon and trap schematics, and survivors.
2. Fortnite Battle Royale is designed as a player-versus-player battle royale game for up to 100 players but also allows one to play alone. Weaponless players must scavenge for weapons, items, resources, and even vehicles if they want to stay alive and attack other players.
3. Fortnite Creative is a sandbox game where players are allowed to create anything they want on an island. The most popular creations from Creative will be rotated into the Battle Royale map in an area called "The Block." Featured creations are also displayed in the "Creative Hub."
Why is it so popular with kids?
The game is fun to watch as well as play. The Fortnite: Battle Royale has very bright, cartoon-like graphics and lots of ridiculous items and costumes to attract kids' attention. Besides, developers keep adding new items features and play modes to attract players.
1. All content is original. The copyright of all app reviews and images belongs to our editorial team, copying without attribution is forbidden.
3. We guarantee the security of apk files downloaded from our site and also provide the official download link at Google Play Store.
Besides, the app you're reading right now:
1. is a mobile app;
2. will not change any system settings on your phone.Detail