Discord is a cross-platform voice and text chat application for gamers. It's free and convenient for players to chat with team members in real time. It corresponds to Windows, macOS, Android, iOS, Linux.
Android and iOS users can download it from Google Play Store and App Store, or the discord apk file is also available from the link we offer below. Discord application keeps you connected to all your game messages, so you can deal with them instantly or catch up with them later.
Uninstall the app:
1. Go to Settings menu;
2. Choose Apps or Application manager;
3. Touch the app you want to remove;
4. Press Uninstall.
◆ Voice & text chat in real-time
With discord, you can chat with friends or team members by sending text, voice, images and video messages in real-time.
◆ Chat in a group or privately
It lets you create a group to communicate effectively with your team members, or you can send one-to-one private messages when it's necessary.
◆ Different settings for each friend
You can mute a specific user or let someone view only audio and text without inviting him into the group. It's particularly useful when playing games with strangers.
◆ Multiple servers
It enables you to manage all your chat groups in one client.
◆ Add BGM to your Discord
There are various ways to add BGM to a voice channel in a call, introducing a bot created by volunteers or making a bot by yourself.
Many parts of the application have not yet been translated such as HELP and Q & A features. Whenever trouble occurs, users oversea don't have a proper way to submit feedback or deal with it.
1. All content is original. The copyright of all app reviews and images belongs to our editorial team, copying without attribution is forbidden.
3. We guarantee the security of apk files downloaded from our site and also provide the official download link at Google Play Store.
Besides, the app you're reading right now:
1. is a mobile app;
2. will not change any system settings on your phone.Detail