The Couch to 5k app is a wildly popular training program that aims to take a non-runner to accomplish a 5k distance running race or non-stop 30-minutes jogging in a 9-week training plan. Designed by Josh Clark, the Couch to 5k program has claimed to help thousands of people move from the soft couch to the finish line.
The training plan consists a total nine-week duration with three days of training sessions per week. Every session consists of running and walking intervals for the final purposes of 5k running or 30 minutes jogging without walking.
- Price: $1.99
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Developer:ACTIVE Network, LLC
Uninstall the app:
1. Go to Settings menu;
2. Choose Apps or Application manager;
3. Touch the app you want to remove;
4. Press Uninstall.
✓ Active.com trainers design the training plan for you
✓ There are four different motivating virtual coaches for you to choose —Johnny Dead, Billie, Constance, or Sergeant Block
✓ Listen to your music playlists with in-app music player
✓ Hear human audio to guide you through each workout
✓ Calculate your pace and distance and map your running routes with free GPS support
✓ Share your everyday progress on Facebook
✓ Keep track of your best performance
✓ Treadmill support allows manual entry of workouts
✓ Graphs for workouts to compare
Couch to 5K® was the winner of the 2012 Appy Award for best Healthcare & Fitness App!
1. All content is original. The copyright of all app reviews and images belongs to our editorial team, copying without attribution is forbidden.
3. We guarantee the security of apk files downloaded from our site and also provide the official download link at Google Play Store.
Besides, the app you're reading right now:
1. is a mobile app;
2. will not change any system settings on your phone.Detail