Announced in 2017, ARCore is Google's platform for mobile augmented reality. It then was renamed as "Google Play Services for AR," featuring augmented reality experiences built with an ARCore SDK on certified Android devices.
- Price: Free
- Version: 1.11.190715106
- Category: Tools
- Developer:Google LLC
Uninstall the app:
1. Go to Settings menu;
2. Choose Apps or Application manager;
3. Touch the app you want to remove;
4. Press Uninstall.
About Google Play Services for AR
The most significant update to ARCore comes in the aspect of Augmented Images, which is an API that lets users point their cameras at 2D images and turns those images alive on the screen. Sounds interesting? Now, even better, the Augmented Images API can track moving images, rather than stationary ones, which helps make for a much more immersive and realistic experience.
What's more, Google has added "Environmental HDR" to the Light Estimation API, which can take advantage of machine learning to estimate where the light is coming from in a photo. It helps create a more realistic digital change to a scene by adding accurate shadows, reflections, and highlights.
More About Google Play Services for AR
The usage of Scene Viewer allows users to use Augmented Reality directly from a website and without having to download a separate app. This is helpful as a part of Google Search. Download this app to experience the world in a whole new way right now.
1. All content is original. The copyright of all app reviews and images belongs to our editorial team, copying without attribution is forbidden.
3. We guarantee the security of apk files downloaded from our site and also provide the official download link at Google Play Store.
Besides, the app you're reading right now:
1. is a mobile app;
2. will not change any system settings on your phone.Detail