DuckDuckGo privacy browser will keep your personal information secret when you search and browse the web. It shows you a privacy grade rating when you visit a website(A-F). The rating makes you know who is trying to track you and how you are well protected.
The app has standard browsing functionality like tabs, bookmarks, and autocomplete. In addition to privacy protection, the browser also has a Fire Button that allows you to clear your tabs and data with one tap.
Uninstall the app:
1. Go to Settings menu;
2. Choose Apps or Application manager;
3. Touch the app you want to remove;
4. Press Uninstall.
1. Escape Advertising Tracker Networks: DuckDuckGo will block all the hidden third-party trackers they can find, exposing the major advertising networks tracking users. So users can know who's trying to follow them.
2. Increase Encryption Protection: DuckDuckGo requires sites to use an encrypted connection that can protect your data from prying eyes, like ISPs.
3. Search Privately: DuckDuckGo won't track what you've searched for like your financial, medical, and political questions. Make sure to protect your privacy.
You can download this app from Google Play Store or Apple Store. For Android users, you can download the apk we offer to you and finish the installation.
1. All content is original. The copyright of all app reviews and images belongs to our editorial team, copying without attribution is forbidden.
3. We guarantee the security of apk files downloaded from our site and also provide the official download link at Google Play Store.
Besides, the app you're reading right now:
1. is a mobile app;
2. will not change any system settings on your phone.Detail