Bumble has over 30 million users who are searching for valuable relationships, finding friends, making connections every single day. Building new connections is challenging, and Bumble uses unprecedented standards for respectful behavior to ensure people to have a pleasant experience there.
- Changing the rules of the game: Women make the first move at Bumble. In heterosexual matches, the man has 24 hours to respond when the women make the first move within 24 hours. In same-sex matches, either side has 24 hours to make the first move, and 24 hours to respond, or else, the connection expires. Be bold to make the first move and don't let the opportunities flee away.
- Bumble's video call and voice chat: Once you've matched with someone, there will be a video icon on the messaging screen. Women can choose to whether to tap the icon to start a voice or video chat, while men will only see those icons, either with an icebreaker or by tapping the phone icons.
- Bumble is free: Bumble is free to use but also provides an optional subscription package, and non-subscription, single and multi-use paid features.
Expert Bumble Tip #1: The best time to send a message on Bumble is between 8 and 10 pm.
Expert Bumble Tip #2: Users with six photos get the most right swipes according to in-app data.
To get the best results on Bumble, you should put some effort into selecting photos and writing a compelling Bumble bio.
1. All content is original. The copyright of all app reviews and images belongs to our editorial team, copying without attribution is forbidden.
3. We guarantee the security of apk files downloaded from our site and also provide the official download link at Google Play Store.
Besides, the app you're reading right now:
1. is a mobile app;
2. will not change any system settings on your phone.