Created by JPMorgan Chase & Co, Chase Mobile is Chase Bank's mobile app which allows users to manage their online account access from anywhere at any time right from the palm. Both available in English and Spanish, the app provides how-to videos for new users and state-of-the-art security to protect personal banking security and privacy.
Chase Mobile app supports both Android and iOS systems, and the most recent update version has a 4.5-star rating on iTunes and Google Play Store with more than 1000,000 people having rated the app.
Uninstall the app:
1. Go to Settings menu;
2. Choose Apps or Application manager;
3. Touch the app you want to remove;
4. Press Uninstall.
● View your credit card and debit card rewards status
● Check your account transation history and real-time account information
● Pay your credit cards and other bills
● Send, request and transfer money between chase accounts
● Contact or consult a representative quickly within the app
● Find the nearest Chase bank branches or ATMs
● Deposit checks with Chase QuickDeposit
● Set alerts for bank account activity notifications
Pros and Cons
● User-friendly interface
● Easy and fast mobile deposit feature
● Convenient and secure fingerprint login
● Useful branch and ATM locator
● The message center can be difficult to navigate
● Too many steps required to set up an automatic payment
● Complex transactions like loan are hard to manage with the app
● For people who have multiple accounts, it cannot set up one account as the default one.
With good user reviews, high number of downloads and fingerprint login, the app can be a good choice for people in frequent need of basic banking transaction or anyone who prefers to use mobile apps instead of going to banks.
1. All content is original. The copyright of all app reviews and images belongs to our editorial team, copying without attribution is forbidden.
3. We guarantee the security of apk files downloaded from our site and also provide the official download link at Google Play Store.
Besides, the app you're reading right now:
1. is a mobile app;
2. will not change any system settings on your phone.Detail