Developed by Piriform, CCleaner is a phone-cleaning app allowing you to remove junk files and browse safely on your Android phone.
On mobile devices, CCleaner application is now only available for Android users, and it can be downloaded from Google Play Store. It also has desktop version for both Windows and Mac.
Uninstall the app:
1. Go to Settings menu;
2. Choose Apps or Application manager;
3. Touch the app you want to remove;
4. Press Uninstall.
◆ Easy to use
CCleaner has a simple and intuitive user interface making it easy for users to operate. By opening the app, there's a bar chart displaying how much Ram space and Storage space are being used. If you tap the analyze button, then areas including processes, cache, browser history, and downloaded files will be scanned. After the analyzation is done, CCleaner will give you a list of what can be deleted. You can tick the box in front of each item and tap clean, then the app will complete the cleaning process.
◆ Speed up and free up more space
By cleaning all the junk files, cash logs, unwanted items and more, it will free up more space for your phone and speed up your device's performance.
◆ Monitor your phone
CCleaner will check the usage of your device's CPU, keep an eye on your RAM storage space. Also, it will pay attention to your battery levels and protect your device from virus attack.
Piriform develops software and application tools for PC, mobile, and cloud, aiming to protect and optimize your devices efficiently. Besides CCleaner, Piriform also has tools like Defraggler, Speccy, and Recuva.
1. All content is original. The copyright of all app reviews and images belongs to our editorial team, copying without attribution is forbidden.
3. We guarantee the security of apk files downloaded from our site and also provide the official download link at Google Play Store.
Besides, the app you're reading right now:
1. is a mobile app;
2. will not change any system settings on your phone.Detail