As the mobile version of Minecraft developed by Mojang AB, the pocket edition of this game was initially created exclusively for the Xperia PLAY on Google Play and later open to other Android platforms on the 7th of October 2011.
The pocket edition of Minecraft presents you the joy of adventuring, collecting, and building right in your hands. Just try a free 30-day trial before purchasing.
Description and Tips
Here you may explore randomly generated worlds composed of big blocky cubes of dirt, stone, and sand. What makes it attractive is that you can use your imagination and creativity to build fabulous houses and castles in whatever shape you like. In creative mode, there are unlimited resources for you to exploit. In survival mode, you may experience the fun of crafting weapons and armor to fight the dangerous mobs.
The game offers two different modes for users to play. In Survival mode, you must gather, transport, and arrange every single block by hand from an open world with the potential danger of bad guys coming after you after the sun goes down. The extent of danger you are in was proportional to how far from your base you roamed, which also keeps the game super tense and exciting at the right times.
The Creative mode which gives players unlimited resources of Minecraft’s items is essentially a digital tub of LEGO. If you want to build something, all you need to do is to tap on the item with no need to dragging.
To Be Improved
- The pocket world is too small. In PC version, you may build as wide and far as you like. But in Pocket, if you head too far towards a direction, you'd probably bump into an invisible wall.
- Enemies are weak. Simply by swinging an easy weapon or running backward, nearly every enemy can be killed.
PAC-MAN, the classic arcade game is free to play! Keep eating fruits and run away from the Ghosts to win high scores. Join millions of fans all over the world and compete with them on the Leaderboards.
Here comes the question, do you want to rule the PAN-MAN game? It can be very challenging and incredibly frustrating at higher levels. An we've got you some tips.
- Remember that there are only four ghosts in the game and try to keep your eyes on the opponents.
- Don't get frustrated and realize that you're definitely smarter than the mobile game.
- Concentrate on amassing as many points as possible when you're getting some trouble.
- Eat the ghost on a power-up and it will become a pair of eyes.
- Learn how the ghosts think, there's always a pattern.
- Classic arcade action game with no quarters and no lines.
- Enjoy and experience new mazes that added to the game.
- Compete in fun Tournaments and win some rewards.
- Challenge your friends and complete the achievements.
- Get game help from inside pro-tips and become a champion.