Wheel of Fortune has existed for three decades as the longest-surviving syndicated game show in the United States. To mark the occasion, Sony has released the game app to enable fans of the show to celebrate by participating right from their hand devices anywhere anytime.
Through this app, you may play through 30 years of Wheel of Fortune's rich history on your phone, iPad, or Kindle Fire. Just take a spin through Solo Mode with Pat Sajak as your host or challenge your family and friends with Pass & Play.
- Price: $2.99
- Version: varies-by-device
- Category: Word
- Developer:Sony Pictures Television
Uninstall the app:
1. Go to Settings menu;
2. Choose Apps or Application manager;
3. Touch the app you want to remove;
4. Press Uninstall.
• Solo Mode: Test your puzzle-solving skills while Pat Sajak takes you through an immersive Single Player story mode that travels through Wheel of Fortune’s 30-year history. Unlock new levels and avatar items by displaying your Wheel of Fortune skills!
• Spin it together: Challenge anyone you want across social platforms and play your games anytime, anywhere with this mode. Or, you can always play in person with Pass & Play.
• Meet Pat Sajak: Watch Pat's style change as you travel back through three decades of Wheel of Fortune.
• Show Your Style: Customize your in-game avatar with numerous clothing and accessory options! As you play forward, a lot more new items will be unlocked.
• Unlock new achievements: Show off your skills and collect achievements just by playing Wheel of Fortune!
• On Chromecast: enrich your gameplay experience by casting Wheel of Fortune to your TV and invite the whole family to play along.
It's a new spin on America's NO.1 Game show, more fun and easy to play than ever before!
1. All content is original. The copyright of all app reviews and images belongs to our editorial team, copying without attribution is forbidden.
3. We guarantee the security of apk files downloaded from our site and also provide the official download link at Google Play Store.
Besides, the app you're reading right now:
1. is a mobile app;
2. will not change any system settings on your phone.Detail