Weight Watchers Mobile app is designed by Weight Watchers International, Inc to help people with weight problems lead a healthy and self-disciplined life. Instead of counting calories, it adopts an easy-to use system - tracking points. Every food is assigned a certain points value, and the goal is to stay within your points quota for the day.
Weight Watchers Mobile is available and free to download both on Android and iOS platforms. To get the most out of this app, you'd better get a subscription to Weight Watchers Online. It charges $17.95 per month (plus a $29.95 start-up fee), which is not a cheap price.
- Price: Free
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Developer:Weight Watchers International, Inc.
Uninstall the app:
1. Go to Settings menu;
2. Choose Apps or Application manager;
3. Touch the app you want to remove;
4. Press Uninstall.
Features(Some Need Subscription)
●See the daily recipes, view success stories, and locate a Weight Watchers meeting.
●Track your weight, post pics and share your experience
● Search more than 30,000 foods to track and calculate daily points
● Add your own food to calculate points value.
● See your weight changes over time through the weight log with an interactive chart
● It shows how many points you have remaining for the day at the real time.
● Featured recipes for you to choose from
● Friendly and easy-to-use interface
● Success stories shared by others
● Most features require subscription
● The ingredients and instructions are not on the same page, so you’ll have to go back and forth.
It's great for people who have a subscription to Weight Watchers Online. However, not everyone can afford to spend nearly $18 a month on a weight-watch app.
Notice: All content is original. The copyright of all app reviews and pictures are belong to our editorial team, copying without attribution is forbidden.