If you've ever used VSCO Cam to edit photos, then I bet you'd never let it removed from your phone. This well-designed photo editing app is becoming a standard app of mobile photography.
Uninstall the app:
1. Go to Settings menu;
2. Choose Apps or Application manager;
3. Touch the app you want to remove;
4. Press Uninstall.
The built-in filters are so amazing and fascinating that users can choose to create fabulous photos. You can also set your data includes Exposure, Contrast, Straighten, Crop, Sharpen, Saturation, Highlights Save, Shadows Save, Tint, Temperature, Skin Tone, Vignette, Grain, Fade, Shadows Tint and Highlights Tint.
The whole app uses modern attractive flat design that makes it better looking than ordinary apps. Users are available to purchase in the in-App store to buy more stunning packs. Create and share photos here, enjoy!
❍ 1. Advanced camera controls.
❍ 2. Be your own curator of content with collections.
❍ 3. Advanced tools and stunning presets.
❍ 4. Minimalist photo publishing platform.
❍ 5. A curated gallery of exceptional images.
❍ 6. Follow your favorite creative users.
❍ 7. Discover inspiring original content.
1. All content is original. The copyright of all app reviews and images belongs to our editorial team, copying without attribution is forbidden.
3. We guarantee the security of apk files downloaded from our site and also provide the official download link at Google Play Store.
Besides, the app you're reading right now:
1. is a mobile app;
2. will not change any system settings on your phone.