UC Browser is a mobile browser app developed by a Chinese company called UCWeb. It is now available in more than 150 countries and regions with different language versions.
It helps you adjust the way you surf under different network connections, which helps to speed up page loading.
Uninstall the app:
1. Go to Settings menu;
2. Choose Apps or Application manager;
3. Touch the app you want to remove;
4. Press Uninstall.
You can also personalize your browsing experience with add-ons, which is something that’s still quite new in the mobile world.
UC Browser: World’s leading third party mobile browser:
➠ Fastest access with brand new customizable homepage through a mangeable card system.
➠ Ease of navaigation: rearrange in-app widgets like Headlines, Top Sites, Trending Video, Shopping and more.
➠ Resourful content: search and browse tons of information you like on the web.
With UC Browser you can easily upload pictures to your Facebook. This is easier than using Facebook’s own functionality because here you can get everything done in one single step. What’s more, UC Browser also allows you to save your web pages as a PDF.
Accordibg to StatCounter, UC Browser is the No.1 third-party browser for mobile devices. It gains lots of popularity and affection due to the excellent user experience.
1. All content is original. The copyright of all app reviews and images belongs to our editorial team, copying without attribution is forbidden.
3. We guarantee the security of apk files downloaded from our site and also provide the official download link at Google Play Store.
Besides, the app you're reading right now:
1. is a mobile app;
2. will not change any system settings on your phone.