As a powerful backup utility for Android, Titanium Backup backs up your system, applications, data and protecting your device from broken software.
Titanium Backup is only available for Android users with two versions for you to choose from: free and Pro. Titanium Backup Pro charges you $8.48 to gain access to its functions. With Titanium Backup installed on your Android device, You can backup, restore, freeze (only with Pro version) your apps, user data, and Market links. The best part is you can perform all these actions on all protected apps and system apps, along with external data on your SD card.
Uninstall the app:
1. Go to Settings menu;
2. Choose Apps or Application manager;
3. Touch the app you want to remove;
4. Press Uninstall.
• Zero-click background batch backup, restore and app uninstaller
• There's no ads contained and no time limit
• List apps very quickly and sort apps by name, last backup, and backup frequency
• Filter all apps by name, type, status, Apps Organizer labels and more
• Backup and restore regular apps, protected apps, system apps and external apps along with their settings
• Restores Market links when restoring apps
• Keep multiple backups for each app and protect backup against deletion
• Various batch scenarios
• Move app and data to or from SD card
• Batch action widgets and quick reboot widgets
• Schedule weekly or bi-weekly backup
• Built-in Android Market information viewer (requires Android 2.0+)
• Remove orphan app data
Titanium Backup Pro
The paid version, Titanium Backup Pro, provides some advanced features such as Freeze, defrost or launch apps in a single click, backup to and Restore from Dropbox, Box, and Google Drive, Convert app data to or from fast WAL format and more.
Notice: All content is original. The copyright of all app reviews and pictures are belong to our editorial team, copying without attribution is forbidden.