Robinhood allows users to buy and sell stocks for free! You can check market data in real-time, build a personalized list, and place trades with a few simple steps.
Uninstall the app:
1. Go to Settings menu;
2. Choose Apps or Application manager;
3. Touch the app you want to remove;
4. Press Uninstall.
- Free trading with $0 commissions for self-directed individual cash or brokerage margin accounts that trade U.S. listed securities via mobile devices.
- Build a personalized stock list with historical data and detailed charts - Access market data and quotes in real-time.
- Place market, limit, stop limit, stop loss, and good until you cancel orders.
- with simple color schemes, it can quickly tell when the markets are open or closed.
- with a custom PIN code, it will authenticate quickly .
- By using SSL, your personal information is fully encrypted.
- As a member of the Securities Investor Protection Corporation (protecting securities members up to $500,000), Robinhood Financial is highly reliable.
All investments involve risk, and Robinhood Financial does not guarantee future results or returns. The potential of losing money always come along when you invest in securities or other financial products.
Notice: All content is original. The copyright of all app reviews and pictures are belong to our editorial team, copying without attribution is forbidden.