Tor is the official mobile browser supported by the Tor Project. The project was originally developed by the U.S military and Navy to protect U.S Intelligence in 2002, which was later used as open-source software for the privacy-concerned masses.
There are two crucial reasons you might want to use Tor. Firstly, to protect your online privacy and get past censors as Tor is well known for its encryption. Secondly, to explore the Deep Web, which can expand your online horizons.
Uninstall the app:
1. Go to Settings menu;
2. Choose Apps or Application manager;
3. Touch the app you want to remove;
4. Press Uninstall.
1. Block Trackers
Tor Browser isolates every site you visit to avoid third-party trackers and ads following you. What's more, when you browse, it automatically clear cookies.
2. Defend Against Surveillance
Tor Browser protects you from revealing what websites you are visiting. Those monitoring eyes can only see that you're using Tor.
3. Multi-Layered Encryption
When you use Tor Browser, your traffic is relayed and encrypted three times as it passes over the Tor network. The network is made up of volunteer-run servers known as Tor relays.
4. Search Freely
In the help of Tor Browser, you are free to access websites your local internet service provider may have blocked.
One of the most concerned questions about Tor is: is it illegal to use? Nope, not in the least. Tor is just a browser and only has advanced capabilities to protect your own identity and activities, which is not illegal by any definition in any country.
1. All content is original. The copyright of all app reviews and images belongs to our editorial team, copying without attribution is forbidden.
3. We guarantee the security of apk files downloaded from our site and also provide the official download link at Google Play Store.
Besides, the app you're reading right now:
1. is a mobile app;
2. will not change any system settings on your phone.Detail